Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Everything is ready for our company!!! :) :) :) They should be here around 3 I think. I got the house all cleaned and a very yummy smelling candle in the little melty thing and Lydia and I both had baths so everything, including us, is spotless. :) :) I am so excited! :)
Poor little Lydia has a cough. I took her to the doctors yesterday so they could listen to her lungs. They said she sounded fine and clear so they won't do anything for her. She was better when we got up this morning but then around 11 she started in again. It sounds like she is trying to cough something up but it won't come....very croupy sounding. :( After she coughs for a while she starts to cry because it frustrates her. Poor baby girl. I hope she gets over it soon. Jake has another cold right now so maybe she is getting that. Its not easy being three months old I guess. :) I'm sure a visit with Grammy, Grandbuddy, Great Grandma and Great Grandpa is just what she needs to get better. :) :) :) :)

No comments: