HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!
She wore the cutest little dress to church this morning. We didn't get any good pictures of her in it but here is an ok one:

The dress is size 24 months!!! Like any two year old would fit in that! I had put a 3-6 month dress on her but it didn't even cover her diaper. I tried to put pants on with it but that looked dumb. I don't know who ever comes up with these sizes! Unless they think we want our baby's diapers and legs to stick out? I was going to wear little tights on her too but after the onsie shirt and the diaper cover I didn't figure I needed three things to go through to get to her diaper. :)
We'll have to get some good three month pictures of her tomorrow or something.
I'm going to take her to the birthing center to get her weighed tomorrow for her three month weight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment