Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
I love October. Its fall, its my birthday month, my parents always come visit in October...its just a wonderful month. :) :) ....although, my birthday isn't something I'm all that excited about anymore. Birthdays are only fun when you are young and get cool presents. Now its just getting another year older...but still some cool presents sometimes. ;) :) The best present ever is getting to see my family. Only nine more days and they'll be here for a whole week!!!!!!!! yay yay yay
This weekend Lydia will be three months old! wow. she is actually a year old though. Since she was alive nine months before she came out to see us and nine months plus three months is one year. I think we should celebrate all birthdays like that...as a year old when they are really a year and not when they are one year and nine months. I think I heard that there is some country somewhere, maybe Asia, that does count age that way. Anyway, I think we should celebrate Lydia this weekend. :) :)
We are going to a party this weekend. A 50th wedding anniversary party for the Elliott's from church. That should be fun. :)
Well, its raining pretty hard and is supposed to all day. I'm going to catch up on some cleaning. I was thinking about taking Lydia to visit Helen. She is an older lady from church and has been going between the hospital and nursing home for the last three months. I've taken Lydia to see her twice before and she just loves seeing her. She loves babies. We'll see how the morning goes, I might do that later...or tomorrow. :)

No comments: