Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

This morning Jake and I rode our bikes over to the farm. Lydia went in her little trailer. She had to get bundled up because it is pretty cool out today. She was very cute with her hat and mittens on (she was sleeping):

She got to see her Great Grandparents again. She met them when she was just a few days old too. Great Grandma held her and Dusty (the dog) got to meet her too. :)

When Jake and I rode our bikes past the pasture we saw a calf out there. We left Lydia with her Nana and went out to get the calf. It was fun. :) I got to ride in the tractor bucket to hold the calf in on the way back to the barn. :) It was a big bull calf. I miss doing farm stuff now that I'm not working anymore. Maybe Lydia is old enough to start helping with chores now. I'm sure she could hold a bottle for a calf or something. :) :)

Ok, time to get ready for the anniversary party.

No comments: