I am so happy to have our house put back together again. We were told to wait 24 hours before setting heavy things on the floor so the glue would be dry and not leave marks. We waited the 24 hours then sat the heavy things on pieces of floor so as to be sure not to make marks on the nice new floor. I was finally able to vacuum the living room again!!! yay :) The kitchen/ dining room looks so different with a floor in it. I did notice, however, that it shows dirt pretty badly...at least dark dirt. I thought it had enough of a pattern that dirt wouldn't' show but I was wrong. Oh well, I'll just have to vacuum more often. Or I'll teach Lydia how to vacuum. :) :)
Jake's Dad came over this afternoon and they cut down the tree between our neighbor's house and ours. It is very sad to see it go but it was falling over bit by bit. I took a video of one part of it coming down. I then tried to turn around and video Lydia in her swing but apparently the camera can not re-focus when it is on video...as you will hear me telling Lydie about. ;)
So now there is a tree laying in my garden. :) I think they are going to cut it up a little bit at a time or something...Jake's parents are going to burn the wood to heat their house. :)
We have company coming in about a half hour. I just made two pizzas because that was pretty easy and my kitchen JUST got put back together. :) We are going to play games...I'm looking forward to it. :) :)
Lydia has been VERY grumpy today...she didn't sleep much yesterday so maybe thats why, I don't know. Its made it hard to get things done though. I had her in the sungli while I was rolling out my pizza dough. She kept reaching out and playing in the flour. I couldn't keep her hands inside the sungli so she had flour all over herself and me and the snugli. lol, oh well. :) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment