Not much to write about lately. Winter is such a boring time of year around here. It was pretty nice yesterday so Lydia and Peanut and I got out for a walk but soon it is going to be too cold and snowy for walks. Today looks like a really nice day so we'll have to take advantage of the sun and go for another walk. We got all kinds of "visitors" yesterday...our neighbor across the street wondering if we had seen who ran into his fence and broke it, the little boy our other neighbor watches after school sometimes saying he got on the wrong bus at school and the sitters weren't home so he didn't know where to go (I took him home), then the neighbor came over to thank me for taking care of him...all kinds of excitment. :) I liked having visitors.
Lydia gets cereal every night at 8:00 now. Just two table spoons full but she enjoys it. For some reason after she eats her cereal she likes to have some water. She is getting really good at drinking out of her sippy cup...
"I can do it"....
.JPG)
"Not quite right"....
.JPG)
"There we go!!"....

Yesterday I was looking online at toys for Lydia. She doesn't have many toys and is starting to like to play with things. I found some things that looked pretty neat but didn't figure we'd get anything because they all cost so much. Then in the evening we got a phone call from a lady at church saying her daughter had cleaned out her kid's toys and had a big box of things she wanted to give to us. She described some of the toys and they were the same ones I had looked at earlier in the day! Isn't that cool?? God doesn't only meet our NEEDS but our WANTS as well sometimes! :) :) :) We will be getting the box of toys either tonight or Friday night. I am excited to play with them. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment