So, I had the camera at church on Sunday and I was in nursery sunday night. I took a picture of the three girls...Faith, Lydia and Chloe....
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Lydia is sooooooooo grumpy this morning. ugh. Its making me grumpy. lol She isn't sleeping well, not that she ever did, but she doesn't sleep more than 2, MAYBE 3 hours at a time. I think she is getting just as tired as I am. I think most of the restlessness is because of gas but I don't know what to do about it. The Mylicon helps some but there was a big recall on it so I don't want to use it. There was something else, Tiny Tummies, that was supposed to help...maybe I'll try to find some of that to use. Ah, well...she's a baby, babies are supposed to be a lot of work. :) :) She is still fun though too and cute...I just have to keep thinking of all her good qualities. :) I wouldn't trade her for all the good night's sleep in the world! :) :)
So, I had the camera at church on Sunday and I was in nursery sunday night. I took a picture of the three girls...Faith, Lydia and Chloe....
Yesterday I put up our little fake Christmas tree. We aren't getting a real tree because of being gone for two weeks. Jake says he hate fake trees but I had to put it up. It just wasn't Christmas-y enough around here without a tree. Lydia loved staring at it. I held her up to it when I was done and she smiled at it and touched the lights. :)
So, I had the camera at church on Sunday and I was in nursery sunday night. I took a picture of the three girls...Faith, Lydia and Chloe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment