Lydia got her 'new' toys last night at church. They are great!! I thought we'd have to put batteries in them but most of them work just fine still. There are some LeapFrog things and VTech learning toys. Here they are (on the dining room table in the living room): 
Lydia grabbed a little cloth book right away to play with:
Last night at church we had a young couple, the Stanleys, who are going as missionaries to Australia. They were very nice. I talked to the wife, Jessica, for quite a while before the service. They have an eight month old little boy. He is their first also. It was really nice to talk to someone who has just gone through all the baby stuff that we are going through right now. Collin and Lydia stared at each other. Collin "talked" to Lydia and she smiled at him. :) That was the first time Lydia has seen another baby, I think she liked it. :)
Well, I better get ready to go to Bible study. I am so tired...Lydia has not been sleeping well at all lately. UuuuGH...I'd like to go back to bed. But I don't want to miss Bible study. I enjoy it too much to let a little sleep deprivation keep me away. ;) :) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment