I'm not by nature a very social person but I've enjoyed all the family and friend visiting the last few weeks. I am almost visited out now though. We have a few more things planned, which I am looking forward to. But I'm also looking forward to being home again next week. I think we may leave a day early because the weather forecast is looking a bit snowy...we'll see.
Today we had a mini class reunion with some of the girls I graduated high school with. I didn't talk much but it was fun to see people again. I never socialized with anyone in high school outside of school...and not really much in school either. It always takes me a while to "warm up" at social functions so by the time I did really talk to anyone today everyone was leaving...sigh..oh well.
I think Lydia has grown while we've been in PA. I KNOW she has gotten more hair. (yay) She (and I) have colds which as but a damper on our moods today. I feel so bad for her. She has a cough so it is hard for her to stay asleep. It isn't a bad cough, I think she just has a little drainage that makes her tickle. I'm glad her nose isn't stuffed so she can still breathe ok.
Ok, time for more games with Grammy and Grandbuddy. We are in the middle of Phase 10 and I think I'm winning. :) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment