I made soup with split peas in it for supper last night. I had to stir it the entire time it cooked until the split peas were soft enough to not sink to the bottom because they kept sticking to the bottom. If I had known they would sink and stick I would have soaked them first. ...now I know. Since I had to keep stirring I turned on the TV to keep Lydia company while she played. She never watches TV so this was a treat for her. She got to watch half of the Curious George show on PBS. (I love that show) She wasn't actually all that interested in it. She would watch sometimes then just play with her toys and glance at it now and then. I'm glad she isn't addicted to TV. There are going to be strict TV rules in our house because Jake and I agree that there really isn't much worth watching and its not good to just sit in front of a TV (or computer) all the time. Anyway...I took some pictures....
Watching George:
.JPG)
Mommy is more exciting than George any day:
.JPG)
A cow colored bowling ball on TV:
.JPG)
Trying to get to Mommy:
.JPG)
Play with ME Mommy!!:
.JPG)
The soup turned out good after all that stirring. :)
Only a few more days and we leave for PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This afternoon we are going over to Jake's folks to have Christmas with them. We are just going to exchange a few gifts and have brownie sundays (YUM). It will be Lydia's very first gift opening experience. :) :) I'll take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment