I wrote this post on Wed last week....I'm not sure why it didn't post to my blog that day but here it is:
We are in PA!!!! YAY!!!!
We are in PA!!!! YAY!!!!
Whew...I'm tired. We got last night at 10:30. Today we went to happy day at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house. Lydia got to meet two new relatives...Great Aunts Carol and Joyce! Very exciting!!! :) :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, we've been here for five full days now. We've been able to visit some relatives and friends. Tonight we are going to visit more friends. Its so fun :)
I've realized that even though we are on vacation I don't get to be on vacation...Mommy doesn't get vacation, imagine that!! I still have to get up 3-5 times at night. I was a little bummed about that for a few minutes when I realized it...but I got over it. :) I wouldn't trade being Mommy for anything...even a full night's sleep. :) :) I do think its pretty funny that everyone says "we'll help so you can get some rest" but then when its 2:30 or 4:30 in the morning and Lydia is screaming I am the only one up. :)
Lydia is having WONDERFUL time with her Grammy and Grandbuddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I am supposed to be doing dishes right now but Dad is doing them so I better go take over. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment