Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy two month birthday, Lydia!! :) :) :)
It kinda seems like its been more than two months. Thinking back at the day we had her it seems like forever ago...like we've just always had her around rather than only for two months. I love having our little girl around. She is wonderful...even when she cries and screams. Yesterday and today (so far) she has been really good. Last evening was the first time in her life that I wasn't holding her and trying to get her to stop crying all evening. I almost didn't know what to do with myself...so I ate ice cream. :) :) :) This morning when we got up she was all smiles and was making all kinds of very cute little sounds. Its such a joy being a mom when you have a happy baby. I love her even when she is fussy, of course, but this is so easy and fun. :) Maybe she is just all of the sudden over her fussy evenings...maybe. I won't hold her to it though. I'll just enjoy each new moment as it comes whether its fussy or happy. :)

No comments: