Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peanut just jumped up onto my lap. I think she is reminiscing about days gone by when she didn't have to share my lap with anyone. Its been a long time since she sat on my lap. Poor little neglected doggy. :)
I think I'm getting Lydia's cold now. I knew it was probably inevitable that I get it from her. My throat is sore. I wonder if her throat is sore too or if we could have different symptoms with the same cold. I think maybe she is getting over it. She is only stuffy on and off instead of all the time now. Seems like she is worse in the evening and at night, which is normal for most illnesses I think. She threw up three times yesterday...not just spit up but like everything in her stomach came up along with some yellow stuff. The doctor did say that coughing makes babies gag and that throwing up is pretty normal when they cough a lot. But if she does it more today I'm gong to call them about it. She hasn't been eating as much either since its hard to suck when you can't breathe through your nose. :( Poor baby girl. I hope she gets over it soon and doesn't end up getting it back from me again. Would she be able to get it again if she got over it? I don't know how these things work...but I'm sure I'll learn since this won't be the last cold she gets I'm sure. :)
So, Jake is leaving on Sunday for a week in Nebraska for some training for his job. Lydia and I are taking him to the airport Sunday morning and picking him up Friday night. This will be his first time flying and the furthest away from home he's ever been. He is a little nervous. Its going to be so lonely here without him. :( Lydia is going to miss her Daddy time in the evenings. This is another time that it would be so much nicer if I was near my family. I'm going to be lonely without my husband. Anyone want to come visit Vermont for a few days next week?? :)
I guess I'll get the suitcase out and start packing for him today. Maybe I'll have to make cookies or something for him to take on his trip too. ;) :)

No comments: