Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

I just went through all of Lydia's clothes again. I emptied out the drawers of the things she doesn't fit into anymore and re-organized the bigger sizes. I found two bags of things that are the right sizes for her now and there are long sleeved and warmer things in there so we are better off than I had thought. There are a ton of things for her to sleep in and enough shirts and little pants too. The only thing we are lacking is warm things for church...but I'm not sure how a dress can really be all that warm with her little legs sticking out. Shirley said something about getting little tights for her. I'll have to look into that. :) :) I have one bag of things to give to good will, mostly things that were given to us that are a little stained or that I just don't like very much. Then two and a half bags of things that don't fit her anymore that we'll keep for our next little girl. ;) :) There are even some things that we could put on a little boy. :) :) I'd like to get some boxes and organize all the clothes and label them so I know what is where when we need them again. We really have been blessed with all the clothes that have been given to us for Lydia. I really haven't had to buy anything for her yet. I can't wait till my parents come in a few weeks...Mom is bringing cute little outfits that she bought for Lydia. :) :) :) :)

Its 63 degrees in here right now. I'm still not going to turn the heat on yet. But don't worry, Lydia is staying nice and snugly and warm.....




I'm so excited. Since Lydia is wearing size two diapers now that means we won't have to buy any diapers for a while. We had bought a pack of size ones but I can return those because we won't need them. But we have four whole packs of size two that people gave us so other than the one pack of newborn size we bought the day we brought her home from the hospital we still don't have to buy diapers. Now if I can potty train her when she is in size threes we'll be all set. :) :)


We were having play time on the floor (on the great blanket Gram-B made for her) a little while ago. It was too much for her...she fell asleep....



No comments: