Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My day with Chloe yesterday was fun. She is a very good two year old. She is very easy going and happy all the time...well, I'm sure she isn't that way ALL the time but she was for me. :) She didn't care that her mom left her here, which surprised me since she'd only been here once before and that was a while ago. She just started playing and having fun. She was very good when I had to take care of Lydia and couldn't play with her too. She brought me books to read to her while I sat and fed Lydia. Our trip to the farm was good too. She didn't really like the cows but she liked everything else. I understand why cows would be scary to a little girl who never sees big animals. I don't even think about them being big, but they are..especially when you are only like three feet tall. :)
I leave the doors open between the living room and the porch on most days because Peanut likes to go out and lay in the sun. Chloe thought it was fun to run around on the porch. I was doing something in here and I heard her out there talking to Peanut. I went out to make sure Peanut was handling things ok (since she isn't used to two year olds). Peanut was laying on the sofa and Chloe was bending over with her face right up to Peanut talking to her. It was very cute. Peanut was just looking at her like 'huh?' then Peanut started trying to lick Chloe's face, which she found quite funny. I don't think Peanut's tounge ever made contact but Chloe was giggling herself silly over it all. :)
I took only two pictures...I was going to take more but kept forgetting. I'll have to post them later when blogger is working better.

No comments: