We just got back from Owl's Head. The leaves are really pretty up that way. I got some pictures: :)





First we have a picture of the pizzas I made the other day...yummy. ;)
Then a picture of Peanut from this morning. She loves it when I finish up a jar of peanut butter because she gets to lick it out. I have to cut it in half when she is done the top so she can reach the bottom. Today she brought it to me and sat looking at me with it in her mouth when she was done the top. I guess that means she's done it enough times now that she knows that I cut it in half for her. It was really cute but by the time I had gotten the camera out she was back on the sofa with it:
Me and Lydia on our hike this afternoon:
The Hoefner family on Owl's Head (Jane (mom), Kerry (dad), Gabi, Tai and Eiran...oh, and Peanut, of course) :
And pretty leaves (somehow they never look as nice in pictures as they do in real life):
Lydia and I and Peanut went in the van with the Hoefners. Peanut found a nice place to rest her head on the way home:





No comments:
Post a Comment