Our whole family is together again! :) yay.
Lydia is getting lots of Daddy time this morning. She is enjoying it. :) So is Daddy. :)
We got home at 1 this morning. I was surprisingly un-tired staying up that long. I guess being a mom has made me used to being up at odd hours. On the way home we saw a mommy moose and a baby moose. The baby moose was cute. It was relatively small. Its hard to say a moose is small since moose are so big but it was small for a moose I guess. Anyway, we wouldn't have seen them but I saw the eyes reflect in our headlights off to the side of the road and I said "theres a deer" but then when we got closer I saw huge ears and said "no, its a moose...two moose". Jake turned around and went back and we watched them for a little bit. I am perplexed because I've always been told that moose eyes do not reflect in light and that is why they get hit on the roads a lot...because people can't see them. But I DID see it reflect. We thought maybe they only reflect at an angle because when we were watching them in our headlights straight on they were not reflecting. odd. So that was exciting.
Today is going to be a boring day I think. Its supposed to rain...every day in the 10 day forcast is rain except for the two mondays. yippy :( Oh well, we'll have to make it a game playing day. :) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment