In celebration of fall I put up a new background for my blog. I love fall. :)
I have to pick up Jake tonight in Burlington. I think the week has gone by very quickly. He thinks the week has gone by very slowly. But we are both ready for him to be home though. :) Lydia is ready to have her Daddy back too. :) :) We'll leave around 8:30 tonight. His plane is supposed to get in around 10:15. Hopefully these rain storms won't delay anything. We should be back home by midnight tonight. I hope Lydia does ok on the ride over. I hate driving when she is riding in the back and upset. I can't do anything for her unless I stop. Whenever Jake is driving I sit in the back with her. I suppose she is getting old enough that I wouldn't have to do that anymore but it makes me feel better if she has someone to comfort her if she gets upset. I can't believe she'll be three months old next weekend!! Then in another week her Grandparents and Great Grandparents will be here to visit!!!!! :) :) :) :) I can't wait!!!! :)
Lydia and I have big plans for this afternoon. Kelly is coming over and taking us to visit Lydia's Great, Great Grandparents. We haven't seen them since they came to visit us in the hospital when she was born. I am glad we can go so they can see her again. I don't think too many kids know their Great Great Grandparents. :) We are also going to go to walmart so I can show Kelly how to use those machines that print pictures off of camera cards. She has some pictures of Lydia she wants to print. :) Then I'm hoping to get a little nap this afternoon before leaving for Burlington. I've been getting up at 6:30 for the past few mornings because Lydia has big messes in her diaper (and out of her diaper) that I have to clean up. I've tried three different brands of diapers and none of them consistently hold in her big poops. I guess she is just too good of a pooper. I really need to get her a little potty of her own. :) ;) At least she isn't constipated. ;)
Happy Friday!!! :) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment